Banana Chocolate Oatmeal Muffin Recipe By Dr. Sonia Goel

Banana Chocolate Oatmeal Muffin Recipe



Hello, my dear friends!! 
I am Dr. Sonia Goel from Health First Kart and today I am here with a bit different recipe than my usual stuff. Today my recipe is Banana Chocolate Oatmeal Muffin recipe. Yes, It’s a baking recipe and no it’s not unhealthy at all.

It is one of my favorite yummiest, delicious and healthy baking recipes. These muffins are surprisingly super fluffy, moist, flavourful and they make a great breakfast supplement or a lazy afternoon snack.


Let’s focus on the ingredients I’ve used for the making this recipe:
  • One Cup of Rolled Oats
  • One cup of Oats Flour
  • One Cup of Almond Milk
  • One and a Half tablespoon of Baking Powder
  • One tablespoon of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
  • Two large Ripe Bananas
  • Two Eggs
  • Dried Blueberries
  • Chocolate Chips
  • And Two tablespoon Vanilla Extract

So, the first thing I do before any kind of baking is I preheat my oven and set the temperature to 180’ F. Although 200’F is preferable, my oven only allows the maximum of 180’F.

Let’s move on to preparing the muffin mix. At first, I grease my porcelain muffin cup molds and set them aside.

Now, it’s time to mix the dry ingredients. At first into a clean large bowl combine one cup of rolled oats and another cup of oats flour. Add one and half tablespoon of baking powder, one teaspoon of unsweetened cocoa powder and dried blueberries. Mix them nicely with a fork and set it aside.

After you are done with your dry ingredients, it’s time to move on to the wet- ingredients. In a clean bowl mesh the ripened bananas with a fork. Remember the browner your banana the sweeter it is. Therefore, your muffins will be much sweeter because I am not using any extra sweetener for this recipe.  

Transfer these mesh bananas into the blender, add two eggs and vanilla extract along with it. Churn the mixture for 30 seconds or until the consistency gets even.

Take your wet ingredients and pour them into your dry ingredients. Gently mix them again until everything is incorporated and comes together. There you go, now you’ve got a nice moist batter. 

Now from here evenly transfer your batter into your greased muffin cups. In between the layers of the batter add your chocolate chips and dried blueberries and finish them with adding another sprinkle of the chocolate chip over the top of the batter.

Pop the tray with muffin cups into the oven for about 30 minutes or until they have set through.
And that’s it… your golden muffins cups are ready to eat.





And that’s all. I hope you like my Banana Chocolate Oatmeal Muffin recipe. Hope you’ve enjoyed it as much as I did.

You can also check out my Chunky MonkeyTropical Pineapple, Black Plum, Green smoothie, Watermelon Feta and Quinoa Salad recipe.
Till then, take care and thrive.

You can follow me on Facebook, InstagramTwitterLinkedIn, and Google plus to get the regular updates of my blogs and other recipes. You can also watch my other food videos on my YouTube channel. Make sure to subscribe and hit the bell icon to get updates of my other videos.

  

Comments


  1. I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious..

    FOR MORE DETAILS CLICK BELOW LINK
    BSY NONI JUICE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts