Sunny Tropical Yellow Smoothie By Dr. Sonia Goel

Sunny Tropical Yellow Smoothie 



Hello guys!! I am Dr. Sonia Goel from Health First Kart and today I am here again with my second smoothie recipe for my one-month smoothie challenge. And today I am sharing my very simple yet extremely delicious, quick, fast smoothie recipe.  It’s a tropical Pineapple, Mango and Banana Smoothie Recipe or Sunny Tropical Yellow Smoothie.

I got a lot of request from my friends and colleagues to share this recipe with them. And there you go, I am sharing this with the whole world.

As a Fitness and a Nutrition expert, I am extremely enthusiastic to share my knowledge about fitness and healthy food facts so that the world would be a better place to live in.
Ok!! So, let’s deviate from this philosophical mindset and focus on the ingredients that I’ve used for my tropical smoothie recipe.


The ingredients I used are:
One chopped Banana (Frozen is preferable)
One cup chopped mango
One cup chopped pineapple
Half a cup of almond milk
Half a cup of Greek Yoghurt
Pinch ginger paste
And Ice Cubes
For garnish:
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Roasted Sunflower Seeds
Chia Seeds
And Fresh Mint Leaves

Now, it’s time to grab the blender. And as I said before first try to add the liquid part of the smoothie.
So, in a blender add some crushed ice, almond milk, and Greek yogurt. In it, add your chopped fresh mango, chopped pineapple, and frozen bananas. Here, I’ve added one whole large banana because I haven’t put any sugar in this recipe and I love some sweetness in my smoothie. And banana add sweetness along with a pleasing fruity flavor which is my most favorite thing about the smoothie. 

  • Tip: One thing to remember here is to use ripened banana. More ripe the banana, less need for adding extra sweetener.
In this smoothie, I added a pinch of ginger paste to add a ‘zing’ to it. And if you’ve followed my first blog about ‘Quinoa Salad’ then you would know that all my recipes have a special what I call 'zing’ in it. Previously, I’ve used lemon juice but here I am using ginger paste to add extra flavor.
If you’re still not satiated with your sweetness level then you can also add honey or Stevia to it.

Now, switch on your blender and churn it for at least 30 seconds. As you are churning those ingredients you can see that the whole mixture is turning into a thick yellow colored paste.


After you are done, switch off the blender and transfer the mixture into a clean glass bowl. 

If you’re not finding your smoothie at the right consistency then add some ice cubes and churn it again.
It time to garnish. Now, if you have made something so awesome, you need to make it extra alluring. Here, I’ve decorated my smoothie with sunflower seed, chia seeds, and pumpkin seeds and to add a bit of extra nature’s dose few fresh mint leaves.

And there you go guys, your Sunny Tropical Yellow smoothie is ready. Hope you’ve enjoyed it as much as I did.
Till then, take care and thrive.

You can follow me on Facebook, InstagramTwitterLinkedIn, and Google plus to get the regular updates of my blogs and other recipes. You can also watch my other food videos on my YouTube channel. Make sure to subscribe and hit the bell icon to get updates of my other videos.


   

Comments

Popular Posts